Wednesday, March 27, 2013

HAPPY SPRING BREAK!

Hey AWESOME ALL-STARS!

Chemistry:
Chemistry is the study of matter and energy and the interactions between them

First of all... YAY! SPRING BREAK! Enjoy it! Be safe! Make good choices and don't do anything rash! Spend time with family! And sleep!!!

Secondly, today is very bitter-sweet... SO LET'S DO SOMETHING FUN!

Options for today:

1) We'll use random scrap materials to make chemistry related decorations for when Mrs. Althiser comes back! Chemistry themed for your next unit! (see ideas below!)
2) Decorate the board...
3) Write a nice sticky note to Mrs. A and put it on the board.
4) Games? I love Train Wreck!!!
5) Do missing work... I mean, what's more fun than pulling up your grade?????? :-)

Ideas:

PAPER ATOMS!
Come up with chemistry jokes too, if you want!

Thank you!

Ms. Nickel


5 comments:

  1. Excellent thread, I have to thank you for this. It helps me a lot to enhance my knowledge. I truly like your way of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my website English assignment as well and let me know what you think.
    capital budgeting assignment
    oracle assignment

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is an amazing one, the contents here are always very educative and useful, the reason I make it my regular blog of visit so as to widen my knowledge every day, thanks for always sharing useful and interesting information, you can checkout this departmental cut off mark of fuoye

    ReplyDelete