Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Welcome Back! Weekly Plan for Jan 2-4

Welcome back All-Stars!

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday break!
My sister's dog, Moose, shredding his Christmas present after having it for 1 minute.
My mom's dog, Ralph, falling asleep... 
This week we will be starting our Geology and Evolutionary Biology unit! I'm very excited!

Here's a timeline for the week:

Wednesday: Introduction to NC geology and biology

Thursday: Wrap up intro and begin a crash course journey to the center of the Earth

Friday: Crash course journey to the center of the Earth

Assignments due:
-Note sheet that we'll work on tomorrow in class
-Jigsaw activity on layers of the Earth (Due Tuesday Jan 8th)
*ALL Fracking Debate Project packets should be turned in! They are late if I did not receive them before break.

Happy 2013!
Ms. Nickel

No comments:

Post a Comment