Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Test Corrections

Hello All-Stars!

For those of you interested in making test corrections, here is what you can do:

1) Write your name, period, and March 1, 2013, test version letter (A, B, C, or D) in the upper right hand corner of your paper.
2) Redo each problem you got wrong. You must put the number of the problem and the correct answer.
Then, in complete sentences explain why the correct answer is correct.
3) Write this at the bottom of the test:

I, ________________, did these test corrections on my own. I used my notes and my textbook and Ms. Nickel's blog. I did not copy from a friend. I asked Ms. Nickel if I needed help.

______________ (your signature underneath the honor pledge statement)
______________ (a parent/guardian's signature)

You can earn up to 50% of the points you lost back.

These corrections are due at the beginning of your science class on Friday, March 1. I will not accept late test corrections for any credit.
If any signature is missing you will not get credit for corrections.

Overall, I was impressed with the test scores! Way to go All-Stars!

Ms. Nickel



No comments:

Post a Comment